Contacts

Blog Created & Maintained by Gloria Carissa. Guest Blogger: Grace Roquel


Saturday, July 4, 2015

Unhealthy Indoor Air Quality ... MUST MOVE ... HELP!


The air quality in my current apartment is terrible! I clean all the time but can't get rid of the excessive blue coloured dust and sand-like particles that are coming through the cracks in the windows. This has affected my health. The building is old and the landlord does nothing to control or eliminate the problem.  I really MUST move for health reasons. 

I just started a three-month treatment and recently secured a new apartment for August 1st and need help with moving expenses. The new place is not near any road construction to affect the air quality and has a clean-air system in place.


In return for your generosity, I will supply you with a personal signed 5" x 7" of one of my favourite art pieces. If you're not able to donate, can you please share. 

Thank you. ~ Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment